This is a website for people interested in books or papers by Danny Dorling of the University of Oxford, but who are put off by long lists. It provides links to on-line material for many of his books, sample chapters, graphics and data files. It shows what is new and provides a repository of what is old.
In the publications section, each publication or book is shown alongside two related publications. Switch to view one of those two related publications, and a link is shown back to the first publication, but a third new piece of writing is revealed. The website can be navigated in this way in an infinite loop, or can be searched for keywords using the box top right. There is also a short biography and CV of Danny, his upcoming public talks, some video clips, and a list of links to websites that relate to Danny’s work.
Came here by mistake?
Here is the Exit
Danny’s Twitter NewsMy Tweets
Discover Danny's Website
- The World: a different view - public health spending and hospitals
- The influence of selective migration patterns among smokers and non-smokers on geographical inequalities in health
- Inequalities in mortality rates under New Labour
- Those missing millions: implications for social statistics of undercount in the 1991 census
- The No-Nonsense Guide to Equality
- Cartography and Visualization